A Cleveland, Ohio Luxury Wedding & Destination wedding Photographer 

Experience the Magic, Unforgettable Wedding Photography That Captures Your Love Story

Your dream wedding deserves nothing but the best, where every moment is filled with love and cherished memories. 

Celebrating your next chapter in a timeless fashion

explore the site —

Let me weave the tapestry of your love into a collection that will be cherished for generations to come. 


You're not just investing in stunning imagery but also in a personalized experience crafted to reflect your vision. I take the time to understand your story, your dreams, and your desires, allowing me to create a photography journey that surpasses your expectations. Whether you envision an intimate elopement in a faraway destination or a grand celebration in a picturesque locale, I am ready to embark on this unforgettable journey with you. 

your fine art photographer

Meet Nicole

I’m Nicole

Long after the final drop of champagne has been poured, only the captivating photographs endure, immortalizing your extraordinary moments.

Let's create a visual symphony that celebrates the depth of your emotions, the beauty of your union, and the extraordinary love that brought you together.


I typically arrive to weddings an hour and a half to two hours before getting ready wraps up, and I recommend coverage ending a half-hour after the dance floor opens. 

Coverage TIME


My packages include a second shooter. Having a second shooter ensures that each moment is captured during your day, and both partners have getting-ready portraits.

Second Shooter


To book, I will send a contract and invoice. The contract must be signed and returned, and 20% of the the invoice is due in order to secure a date. The remaining 80% of the balance is due two-weeks before your big day.



After I get your signature and retainer, we begin discussing your engagement session! A couple months before your big day I will send a questionnaire and we will finalize your wedding day timeline.


- abbi & blaytin

Hiring Nicole to take our wedding photos on our big day was one of the best decisions we made! From day one of working with her she was so bubbly and helpful and made the process so smooth and fun for us. Not only did we meet an amazing photographer but we also made a new friend, and I think that's pretty awesome. She was so professional and made the process stress-free and an absolute blast on our wedding day. I have recommended her to everyone I know that is in search of a photographer, no matter the occasion. Nicole, we cannot thank you enough for being such an amazing person and for your incredible work. We are forever grateful and could not be more pleased with the pictures you have given us to look back on the rest of our lives.

We are FOREVER grateful for you!”

no. 1

- kaitlyn & brian

Nicole is fabulous!! She has done our engagement photos and our wedding photos and soon will be doing holiday photos for us! She is so down to earth, makes us feel comfortable and has such an eye for detail. Her photos are amazing and we are so fortunate to have found her! I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her for years to come!!

Nicole these are beautiful!!! I love them SO much!!”

no. 2

- alexis & john

Nicole shot our wedding on August 21st and we are so happy that we were able to work with her! She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The whole process was smooth and detailed, which is great for a bride. It made the day of seamless and she knows her stuff! Nicole was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. She knew how to navigate the pandemic! The pictures turned out exactly how we wanted and she captured the details of our day, the "musts" and candids. She had previews to me the next day and provided the gallery soon after. We are so grateful that Nicole captured our day. Thank you so much for making our day perfect and seamless!

I love the pictures so much! They are just beautiful!”

no. 3

Kind Words

Thank you!
we'll be in touch soon! 

*Wedding collections begin at $3400

If you’re interested in working with me, the best way to reach me is by filling out the form below with your date and location. I will be in touch with you soon!

Contact Nicole